Bavo is preparet to create a new transition bellows according to your needs. We produce bellows not only for current production, but also for service of vehicles that are no longer produced. We offer a wide range of transition bellows suitable for articulated vehicles as well as non-articulated vehicles. You can choose:
- Folding transition bellows
- Simple transition bellows
- Double bellows bellows
Use of transition bellows
Folding transition bellows
- Buses and trolleybuses
- Security barriers for passangers
- Special applications (noise protection, special vehicles…)
- Low weight
- Economical solution
- More stable with aluminium frame
- Protection against transverse displacement
- Standard railways
- Regional trains
- Metro vehicles
- Urban light rail vehicles
- Noise and thermal insulation
- Very stable and impermeable under pressure
- Integrated roof drainage
Materials and fire safety
We use materials optimal for design, thermoinsulation, noise insulation. They are adapted to the special requirements of our client. We also take into account the best price for our clients.
One of the most important thing is fire safety. We meet national standards for fire safety. Now we have verified following standards:
- EHK 118.2
- DIN 5510
- EN 45545-2
- BS 6853
- NFF 16-101
- NFPA 130
- UNI 11170-3
Control and testing
Bavo pays great attention to all phases of development and production and also to the final tests. The quality of transition bellows production of articulated trams, buses and trolleybuses is certified by the ISO 9001 quality certificate.
- We start to test products already during the design phase. We use numerical methods to test our prototypes, we verify their results on 3D models and we co-work with universities to verify our results.
- We use a special six-axis test bench, to test mechanic functionality and also endurance under extreme conditions and extreme number of cycles.
We perform cyclical impact tests and vibration tests In cooperation with independent testing institutes. We use a plenty of different material tests, noise tests, fire resistance tests. All of these test methods ensure the continuous development and high quality of all our products.